There are nine Outdoor Gyms in Camden. These are open to everyone and free to use.
Outdoor Gyms have a variety of equipment for strength, cardio and toning workouts and are easy to use.
Our Outdoor Gyms are located in these parks and open spaces:
- Alf Barrett Playground (Holborn)
- Bramber Green (Kings Cross)
- Cantelowes Gardens
- Cumberand Market Open Space
- Kilburn Grange Park
- Lismore Circus
- Maygrove Peace Park
- Polygon Open Space
- Swiss Cottage (outside of the Sports Centre)
We are keen to work with local community groups and organisations - are you:
- parents at the school gate?
- a local health centre?
- a Tenant and Resident Association?
- any other local group?
If you have a local Outdoor Gym and want to organise regular activity, we can support you to set up free and welcoming Outdoor Gym sessions.
For more information on our Outdoor Gyms or to set up a regular session for your community, you can:
- Call 0207 974 4444
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org