Camden Planning Guidance
Camden Planning Guidance (CPG) provides advice and information on how we will apply our planning policies.
The Council has reviewed its Camden Planning Guidance documents to support the delivery of the Camden Local Plan following its adoption in 2017. The adopted CPG documents can be 'material considerations' in planning decisions, although they have less weight than the Local Plan or other development plan documents.
Adopted CPG documents:
- Access for All CPG - March 2019
- Adverts CPG - March 2018
- Air Quality CPG - March 2019
- Altering and extending your home CPG - March 2019
- Amenity CPG - March 2018
- Artworks, statues and memorials CPG - March 2019
- Basements CPG - March 2018
- Biodiversity CPG - March 2018
- Community uses,leisure and pubs CPG - March 2018
- Design CPG - March 2019
- Developer Contribution CPG - March 2019
- Digital Infrastructure CPG - March 2018
- Employment sites and business premises CPG - March 2018
- Energy efficiency and adaptation CPG - March 2019
- Interim Housing CPG - as amended March 2019
- CPG 2 Housing - as amended March 2019
- Planning for health and wellbeing CPG - March 2018
- Public open space CPG - March 2018
- Student housing CPG - March 2019
- Town centres and retail CPG - March 2018
- Transport CPG - March 2019
- Trees CPG - March 2019
- Water and flooding CPG - March 2019
The previous CPG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 documents have now been fully superseded. CPG 2 - Housing has been updated as part of the reviews and is included above. The document includes notes to indicate where text has been replaced or removed.
The CPG documents were adopted by Council on 26 March 2018 following consultation as Phase 1 of the review and 18 March 2019 following consultation as Phase 2 of the review. Copies of the consultation responses were included within the reports linked above.