Camden Planning Guidance
Camden Planning Guidance (CPG) provides advice and information on how we will apply our planning policies.
The adopted CPG documents can be 'material considerations' in planning decisions. However, they have less weight than the Local Plan or other development plan documents.
Here is a guide as to where to find information on certain topics within the documents below.
The full list of adopted documents are :
- Access for All CPG - March 2019
- Adverts CPG - March 2018
- Air Quality - January 2021
- Amenity - January 2021
- Artworks, statues and memorials CPG - March 2019
- Basements - January 2021
- Biodiversity CPG - March 2018
- Community uses, leisure and pubs - January 2021
- Design - January 2021
- Developer Contribution CPG - March 2019
- Employment sites and business premises - January 2021
- Energy efficiency and adaptation - January 2021
- Home improvements - January 2021
- Housing - January 2021
- Planning for health and wellbeing - January 2021
- Public open space - January 2021
- Student housing CPG - March 2019
- Town centres and retail - January 2021
- Transport - January 2021
- Trees CPG - March 2019
- Water and flooding CPG - March 2019
The latest CPG documents were approved by Council on 15 January 2021 following consultation. The changes to the documents and consultation responses are summarised within the report below :
The previous CPG documents were adopted by Council on 26 March 2018. and 18 March 2019 following consultation. Copies of the consultation responses were included within the reports linked above.
- Adoption Statement 2018
- Adoption Statement 2019