Report a repair

Report a housing repair online

You can use the above housing repairs online tool to request the following repairs (you will need to open a Camden account if you have not already done so):

  • Lift repairs
  • TV aerial repairs
  • Door entry system repairs
  • Estate lighting repairs
  • Heating and hot water
  • Day to day repairs (leaking sink, faulty toilet).

For more information on how to open a Camden account and report a communal repair online please read our guide.

Emergency repairs

If you are reporting an emergency repair please do not use the online form. You need to contact housing repairs by telephone.


Communal repairs

You can monitor the progress of a current or recent communal repair and sign up to be alerted by SMS when communal repairs are reported in or around your building.

Check a communal repair

Handyperson service

The care and repair handyperson service carries out small home repairs or minor household jobs for a small fee for those people who otherwise would struggle to get them done on their own.

The service can be accessed by any Camden resident who is over 65, or by those who are disabled or vulnerable.

More information on this service can be found here.