Skip to main content

Reporting a problem in a green space

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Reporting a problem in a green space

Anti-social behaviour or crime  

To report a crime or anti-social behaviour as it’s happening or about to happen, call 999.

For non-emergencies, call the police number 101 (24 hours) or you can report a crime on the police website.

To report anti-social behaviour after it has happened, or to update us on a 999 or 101 call that you have made, please make an online report or call Contact Camden on 020 7974 4444.

Damage to park equipment 

Email: [email protected]  

Overflowing bins or dog fouling 

Report on Love Clean Streets

You will need to download app, and reporting takes less than a minute. 

Litter on shrub beds or grass

Report to [email protected]

Irresponsible dog behaviour 

Email: [email protected]   

Please include:

  • date
  • time
  • location
  • information about the dog and owner and what happened

Locked in a park

If you are locked in a park and it within 2 hours after closing time:

  1. Call Contact Camden on 020 7974 4444. If it is outside of Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm, you will be transferred to our Emergency Out of Hours service. 
  2. Provide following information to Out of Hours Service: 
    Contact mobile number
    Name of Park
  3. A member of our locking team will return to park to let you out

If it is more than 2 hours after closing time, please call 999. 

Lost item in a park

Email: [email protected]

Reporting overgrown shrubs

Email: [email protected]  

Rough sleeping 

Email: [email protected] 

Telephone:  020 7846 3535



Email:  [email protected]