How can I get involved?
There's never a better time than now to get involved in one of Camden's fantastic parks and green spaces. Please check out the sections above or follow the links from this section if you’re interested in:
- alcohol barbecues and picnics in parks.
- allotments and food growing projects.
- biodiversity in Camden.
- commemorative benches, artworks and memorials
- having your say on improvement projects in Camden's green spaces.
- holding an event in a Camden park.
- health and well being benefits of our green spaces.
- sports including booking a tennis court, netball court or multi use games area (MUGA). As well as free to play sites (outdoor gyms, MUGA's, skatepark).
Camden is also home to world-famous parks like Regent's Park, managed by The Royal Parks; Hampstead Heath, managed by the Corporation of London; Highgate Cemetery, managed by the Friends of Highgate Cemetery Trust; Regent's Canal, managed by The Canal and Rivers Trust.