Reporting antisocial behaviour
If antisocial behaviour (ASB) is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live you should report this to the Camden Community Safety Team.
We take all reports seriously and follow a set procedure once we receive a report.
What types of ASB should be reported?
Any behaviour that makes you feel unsafe or you feel may make others unsafe. This covers a wide range but can include
- drug related ASB (drug use, dealing)
- youth related ASB
- threatening behaviour, verbal and physical threats and abuse
- vandalism and property damage.
- using a property to sell drugs or for any other illegal activity
- harassment including incidents based on race, gender, religion, disability, or sexual orientation
How to contact Camden Community Safety
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 020 7974 2915 (9am to 5pm Mon- Fri) Please leave a message if outside of these hours
- Post: Community Safety, 8th Floor, 5 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
If you're a Camden council tenant or leaseholder and the antisocial behaviour is happening on council estate between 4pm and 4am you can call the Responsive Security Patrol on 020 7974 4444 (every day)
What happens after I report antisocial behaviour?
Once we receive your report we may ask for further information from you or from other services or partners.
Emailed reports will receive a response to confirm they have been received.
The report may be discussed at a community safety briefing where an appropriate resource will be allocated. You should receive an email from us with details of the action taken and a reference number that you can use in any future communications.
We consider factors such as:
How serious your complaint is
How often the problem has occurred
Whether there has been other complaints about the ASB
We may consult with partners such as the Police, Housing, Adult Social Care or the Youth Offending Service.
We will keep in regular contact with you and keep you informed of what we are doing to resolve the problem.
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org