Reporting antisocial behaviour
If antisocial behaviour (ASB) is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live you should report this to the Camden Community Safety Team.
We take all reports seriously and follow a set procedure once we receive a report.
What types of ASB should be reported?
Any behaviour that makes you feel unsafe or you feel may make others unsafe. This covers a wide range but can include
- drug related ASB (drug use, dealing)
- youth related ASB
- threatening behaviour, verbal and physical threats and abuse
- vandalism and property damage.
- using a property to sell drugs or for any other illegal activity
- harassment including incidents based on race, gender, religion, disability, or sexual orientation
How to contact Camden Community Safety
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7974 2915 (9am to 5pm Mon- Fri) Please leave a message if outside of these hours
- Post: Community Safety, 8th Floor, 5 Pancras Square c/o Town Hall, Judd Street, London. WC1H 9JE
If you're a Camden council tenant or leaseholder and the antisocial behaviour is happening on council estate between 4pm and 4am you can call the Responsive Security Patrol on 020 7974 4444 (every day)