Your Camden council home is looked after by neighbourhood housing teams and your first point of contact for anything about your tenancy is your neighbourhood housing officer. 

Neighbourhood housing officers show you around your home when you come to view it, offer advice and support in getting your new tenancy started and onwards.  


Contact your neighbourhood housing officer.