Disabled Person's Freedom Pass (DPFP)

Lost or damaged passes

My Freedom Pass was issued by another London borough, what should I do?

If your Disabled Persons Freedom Pass was issued by another London borough you will need to complete a new application form.

If you have 'automatic entitlement', e.g. Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance, please provide a copy of your entitlement letter.


Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.