Bringing together representatives of Camden’s business community
The Camden Business Board (CBB) is an advisory body bringing together representatives of Camden’s business community to secure inclusive growth and get the best outcomes for Camden in response to national policy developments and economic opportunities as they emerge.
The role of the CBB is to:
- represent the views of the business community to the Council
- help the Council and partners to communicate with the wider Camden business community
- facilitate and initiate mutually beneficial collaboration between businesses, the council, schools and community organisations.
The CBB undertakes these roles with the aim of:
- making Camden the best place to do business in London
- promoting growth
- supporting Camden Plan objectives, creating conditions for and harnessing the benefits of economic growth.
The CBB is made up of representatives from Camden's key business sectors and BIDs (Business Improvement Districts).
Camden Business Charter 2018-2022
We aim to make Camden the best place to do business in London. To help us achieve this goal, we have co-authored the Camden Business Charter with the Camden Business Board. The Charter sets out the following pledges:
- making Camden an attractive place to invest and locate
- setting the standards for responsible business
- supporting small businesses, start ups, scale ups and the self employed
- developing a skilled workforce
Camden's key commitment to business and our asks of the business community are detailed further in the Camden Business Charter 2018-2022 document.