The Camden Events Service supports community, corporate and private events in the Borough. The events service offers a number of non-traditional, experiential and street locations as well as many indoor venues.

Our parks, open spaces and venues can accommodate corporate team building days, conferences, exhibitions, comedy nights, parties, weddings, exams, seminars and training. The events team are experienced in managing small and large scale events. Our spaces include:

During the COVID 19 period you should contact our "Event Advice Clinic" for any event or activation you are considering in the Camden public realm or portfolio of our venues:

020 7974 5633



Event Management Service

We can provide a dedicated event manager who will work closely with you throughout the planning and delivery process to bring your event to life. Events managers are experienced in corporate sports days, fun days and company picnics.

Want to know more? Please contact us to discuss your requirements by emailing events@camden.gov.uk or calling 020 7974 5633.

Where can I promote my event?

Love Camden promotes all events taking place in the borough as well as organisations and businesses that are based in Camden. Register and add your event/business/company to Love Camden website

Licensing for events

If you are holding an event in open space that has any of the following you will be required to obtain the correct licenses by law.

The supply of Alcohol and or Regulated entertainment (such as live music or film) at an event with no more than 499 people will require a TEN (Temporary event notice).

Apply for a TEN

The supply of Alcohol, and/or Regulated entertainment (such as live music or film) at an event with more than 499 people will require at Premises license.

Apply for a Premises License

These licenses must be obtained from Camden's Licensing team and charges will apply.

If you would like to know more, please read this guide to the Licensing Act 2003 for advice, or speak to one of the events team who can help with the process.

Download the Licensing Act 2003

If you are holding a commercial ticketed event that involves live music, and/or background music, you are required to obtain a PRS license from the Performing rights society.

If you are having traders at your event or running a brand activation such as leafleting in the streets, or trading in any way, you will require a Traders license, which is granted by the events team.

Contact the events team: events@camden.gov.uk.

Road closures and temporary traffic restrictions 

Road closures and parking suspensions in the public realm are fully managed by the events team within your event application.

Please note that we require a minimum of eight weeks’ notice to close roads and two weeks for parking suspensions to allow for public notification of the events taking place. When making your application please be as accurate as you can with locations.

If you require further information on use of the public realm for events please contact events@camden.gov.uk

Community festivals

To apply for a community festival grant, visit the community festivals page.

If you have received a grant and require event advice please contact Camden Events Service by emailing events@camden.gov.uk.

We make Camden - share your story