Apply for a premises licence
Read the terms and conditions before starting your licence application.
You may need a premises licence if you want to:
- sell or supply alcohol
- provide entertainment such as live or recorded music, or dancing
- sell hot food or drink between 11 pm and 5 am
You will have to pay a fee - the amount depends on the non-domestic rateable value of the venue.
Before you start
You will need:
- to read the application guidance notes
- a detailed plan of the venue
- if you are selling or supplying alcohol, a consent form signed by the designated premises supervisor (DPS) - this can be you or another person, the DPS must have a personal licence
Apply for a premises licence:
What happens next
After you apply, we will carry out a public consultation for 28 days. If we receive any objections, we will refer your application to a licensing panel hearing. Otherwise, we will grant your licence.