Apply to rent a garage or parking space
Please use a browser such as Chrome or Firefox as Internet Explorer is not currently supported.
Anyone can apply to rent a garage on one of Camden’s housing estates. We will contact you when a garage becomes available. If no garages are available when you apply, your name will be added to a waiting list.
Your rent account must be in credit when applying for a garages.
We prioritise applications and allocate garages as follows:
- Tenants and leaseholders resident on the estate – blue badge holders take priority
- Blue badge holders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on all other estates
- Business, private lettings and staff
The costs for renting a garage depends on the address. Read garage weekly rent charges (PDF)
Further information on garage applications
Garages can be rented to store a vehicle or for other storage purposes. They are rented on a licence which can be terminated by either party giving seven days’ notice.
If you are resident on an estate managed by a tenant management organisation (TMO) you will need to apply for a garage directly with the TMO and will not be able to apply with the online link above.