At our Contact Camden reception you can access many services face-to-face. The reception is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Contact Camden (face-to-face reception)
Camden town hall extension
London WC1H 8NJ
Phone: 020 7974 4444
Textphone: 020 7974 6866
Map: view location map
Which services are available at Contact Camden reception?
- Council tax
- Electoral services
- Housing options advice and support
- Land charges
- Pest control
- Ward housing teams
If you need to see someone with specialist knowledge for a particular service, you should contact us first to make an appointment. We may be able to solve your query over the phone, or we can book you an appointment which will save you having to queue and wait.
If you come in without an appointment, we may have to make you an appointment for another day.
You can access the following services at the old town hall at Judd Street:
Can't find what you are looking for?
- contact parking services
- contact Camden register office
- contact Swiss Cottage Library
- contact environment services
- contact housing options and opportunities team
- contact council tax and business rates
- contact Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre
- contact Talacre Community Sports Centre
- contact primary schools in Camden
- contact the duty planner
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Request services online