Apply for sheltered housing in Camden
Camden’s sheltered housing provides self-contained apartments in a safe and supported environment for some of the borough’s older residents.
In a range of fantastic locations across the borough, all sheltered homes are self-contained, have their own front door, kitchen and bathroom, so residents can continue to live independently with the freedom to come and go as they please.
Our sheltered residents also have help at hand if they need it. We offer additional support in the form of:
- A 24-hour emergency alarm system in each property, so that residents can call for help during emergencies, for example if they have a fall
- Onsite scheme managers who give advice to residents, ensure that communal areas are clean and can arrange maintenance and repairs
- Regular social activities and communal areas and gardens where residents can meet together
Sheltered Housing may be suitable for you if you are aged around or above 65, your current housing is not suitable for you and you would benefit from the support offered by the staff team to continue to live independently.
If you would like to either:
- apply for your own accommodation in sheltered housing;
- refer someone you think is eligible; or
- find out more about living in sheltered housing
please contact our Sheltered Assessment team:
or phone: 0207 974 4764 or 020 7974 1991
Other sheltered housing options
Read further information about the different Sheltered Housing schemes in Camden (PDF)
Contact these organisations directly if you are interested in any of these schemes.
Leasehold sheltered schemes in Camden
- Davina House - one- and two bedroom sheltered flats available to lease.
- Osprey Court - 25 two-bedroom sheltered flats to lease.
Sheltered housing to buy in Camden
Elderly Accommodation Counsel - provides a free advice and information service.