You will need to send photographs for the following types of applications and works:
- listed building consent;
- substantial or total demolition of a building in a conservation area;
- works to locally listed buildings;
- works affecting the setting of a listed building or a conservation area.
What information should be included with photographs?
All photographs should:
- be dated and numbered
- cross-referenced to drawings and any related supporting documentation
- show the existing property and the surrounding area
- show where the proposed works/alterations will be undertaken by labelling, hatching or colour coding
How do I submit photographs?
If you apply for planning permission online using the Planning Portal, you can upload your photographs. This is after you have completed the relevant application forms.
Before uploading any files, please read our guidance notes for submitting electronic files with planning applications (PDF)
Where can I find more information?
- National Planning Policy Framework
- Camden Local Plan policies policies D1 and D2
- Relevant Neighbourhood Plans
- Camden Planning Guidance on Design