Environment Service priorities and contract
Camden has four priorities for its environmental services:
- managing Camden’s local environmental quality to an agreed standard
- minimising rubbish and maximising participation in reuse and recycling
- generating additional surplus from business recycling and waste services
- increasing local employment opportunities and local economic development
Our environmental services contract with Veolia will be in place until 2024, with the potential for an eight-year extension.
The key environment services contract documents are:
- Conditions of contract and definitions [PDF]
- Service specification [PDF]
- Payment and performance [PDF]
- Contract management [PDF]
The contract is reviewed annually:
- Environment services contract Annual Service Review 2017-18 [PDF]
- Environment services contract Annual Service Review 2018-19 [PDF]
The next service review (2019-20) is due to be published by March 2021.