In line with current Government guidelines, our markets and isolated pitch sites remain open during the Covid-19 epidemic to help you to obtain essential supplies:
- Grocery and food (fruit & veg, bakery products, meat, eggs, cheese etc.)
- Home and hardware goods
- Newsagents (news and confectionery kiosks)
- Pet stalls
- Hot food takeaway and deliveries
Currently we have traders operating in:
- Queen’s Crescent—Thursday and Saturday (household goods, bread and hot-food takeaway)
- Eton Avenue (Swiss Cottage)—Wednesday (farmers market fresh produce and hot food take away)
- Chalton Street—Friday (household goods)
- West Hampstead Overground—Saturday (London Farmers Market, fresh produce)
- Twyford Place—Monday to Friday (fruit and vegetables)
- Hampstead Station—Monday to Friday (fruit and vegetables)
When you are visiting our markets and street trading sites please follow social distancing guidelines (maintain a 2 metre gap between you and the next person), complete your purchase promptly and return home as soon as possible.
Camden is home to at least nineteen regular markets, eight of which are public street markets managed by the Council. The other markets are privately managed and held on private land and in school car parks.
From the ancient Leather Lane to the new markets in redeveloped Kings Cross and from the international tourist destination of Camden Lock to the traditional local markets of Chalton Street and Queen’s Crescent, our markets are an important part of the culture, history, and economy of Camden.
Employing over 4,000 people, Camden’s markets provide opportunities for entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and create a diverse shopping experience for those who live and work in our borough as well as visitors from around the world.
Privately run markets in Camden
- Bloomsbury farmers market (temporarily closed)
- Camden Lock and Stables Market (temporarily closed)
- Canopy Market
- Hampstead Covered Market
- Kings Cross Real Food Market
- KERB Kings Cross (temporarily closed)
- Parliament Hill farmers market
- The Spread—Primrose Hill (temporarily closed)
- Swiss Cottage farmers market
- West Hampstead farmers market