Holborn Vision and Urban Strategy Public Consultation
Holborn is experiencing a significant time of change and we have prepared a draft Vision and Urban Strategy that sets out the Council's vision, key objectives and guidance that can help shape the future of the area.
A public consultation on the draft Holborn Vision and Urban Strategy is now open and will run until 3 July 2019. The consultation is open to local residents, businesses, workers, community groups and everyone else with an interest in the area.
How can I get involved?
View the relevant information and complete our online questionnaire:
- Exhibition boards (providing a summary of the draft Holborn Vision and Urban Strategy document) (PDF)
- Draft Holborn Vision and Urban Strategy Document (PDF)
Come along to one of our drop-in sessions, where you will be able to talk to members of the Regeneration and Place team and give us your views:
- 1 to 4pm Tuesday 11th June 2019
- 5 to 8pm Thursday 20th June 2019
- Holborn Library, 32-38 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8PA
What happens next?
Once the consultation ends, the responses will be reviewed and used to inform the final version of the Holborn Vision and Urban Strategy, which the Council is intending to adopt as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) later in 2019.
Have a question or want to join our mailing list?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org