Skip to main content

Help with disability or long term conditions

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Help with disability or long term conditions

If you, your child, or someone you care for is living with a disability or long-term condition, there is help and support available. 

If your child has a special need or disability, find help and support listed on the local offer website. You can also contact Camden’s independent information and advice service for parents with children with special educational needs or disabilities.

Find out more about support available at

Adult Social Care 

Adults may need care and support because: 

  • their health is not good, and they need advice and support 
  • their mobility may not be good 
  • they have a hearing or visual impairment 
  • they have a learning disability or physical disability 
  • they struggle to look after their personal care needs 
  • they are caring for another adult. 

Find out more about how Adult Social Care can support you by contacting us: 

Phone: 020 7974 4000 (option 1) 

Textphone: 020 7974 6866 

Email: [email protected] 

Visit our Camden Care Choices website for advice and information on local services and guidance.