As a freeholder you are responsible for maintaining your property. This includes expenses such as Council Tax, water supply and building and contents insurance.

View the freeholder guide

Service charges

If your property is connected to one of Camden’s communal heating, hot water or gas networks, we will maintain the system including repairs to pipework and radiators in your property. You will need to pay your share of the cost. You will also need to contribute to services or work to the grounds or estate around your property. 

Find out more about:

Alterations to your property

As a freeholder, you do not need our permission to make alterations to your property. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that any work follows planning and building control regulations.