Your Camden council home is looked after by neighbourhood housing teams and your first point of contact for anything about your tenancy is your neighbourhood housing officer. 

Neighbourhood Housing Officers show you around your home when you come to view it, offer advice and support in getting your new tenancy started and onwards.  

Who is my neighbourhood housing officer?

Use the search tool below to find the contact details of your Neighbourhood Housing Officer.

Find your Neighbourhood Housing Officer

Contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer