Giving notice, getting married and entering into civil partnerships in Camden

We have a bespoke ceremonies website called Tie the Knot

Where you can:

  • Give notice of marriage or civil partnership
  • Book a wedding or civil partnership ceremony in Camden
  • View our ceremony venues, both at the Town Hall and across the borough