Book a registrar for your ceremony
Please note the following:
- Tavistock House ceremonies will now take place in the Tavistock Suite ONLY. ‘Social distancing’ requirements mean we ask that you bring no more than 9 guests (including witnesses and excluding yourselves).
- Temporary Tavistock Suite Fees:
Monday-Wednesday (9am-before 4pm) £170
Thursday-Friday (9am-before 4pm) £195
Saturday (9am-4pm) £285
- The Edwin Room and Silver Birch rooms will not be used for ceremonies until October at the earliest. This will be reviewed based on government and health and safety advice. If you book the Edwin or Silver birch Rooms then you will automatically be upgraded to the Tavistock Suite with no extra charge.
- All approved venue ceremonies should go ahead as planned from only if the venue is covid secure. Please check with your venue.
- Notice of Marriage, Civil Partnership, or Certificate of Non-impediment for marriage abroad can be given from 3rd August 2020.
- If you make a ceremony booking and have not already given your notice of marriage/civil partnership, we may not be able to take your notice of marriage/civil partnership, due to the likely high demand for services, thus being unable to observe the legal 28 days’ notice period for your ceremony to go ahead.
- Please note any bookings made maybe subject to change in observing government guidelines on social distancing. If you have to postpone a current booking, please email: email@example.com and any updates will be posted on this website.
How to book a registrar for your ceremony
For your marriage or civil partnership, two registrars will need to be in attendance. Once you have selected your venue and confirmed the date is available for booking, your next action is to contact the registrars to ensure they are available on the day.
Follow the link below on how to book a registrar and it will also show their availability.
Please note that booking to give notice and paying your registrars to attend your chosen wedding venue are two separate payments.