Book a registrar for your ceremony
Please note the following:
- Any pre-booked ceremonies in Tavistock House for July 2020 onwards can still go ahead however only with 2 witnesses and the couples. If there are issues we will contact you.
- We are taking online civil ceremony bookings from 3rd August 2020 onwards and there can be a maximum of 28 guests inclusive of the couple per ceremony based on the current government advise. We are unable to move any existing bookings to July. (Online booking conformation to resume shortly).
- All approved venue ceremonies should go ahead as planned from 4th July 2020 only if the venue is covid secure. Please check with your venue.
- Notice of Marriage, Civil Partnership, or Certificate of Non-impediment for marriage abroad can be given from 3rd August 2020. (Online bookings to resume shortly).
- If you make a ceremony booking for August 2020 and have not already give your notice of marriage/civil partnership, we may not be able to take your notice of marriage/civil partnership, due to the likely high demand for services, thus being unable to observe the legal 28 days’ notice period for your ceremony to go ahead.
- Please note any bookings made maybe subject to change in observing government guidelines on social distancing. If you have to postpone a current booking, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and any updates will be posted on this website.
How to book a registrar for your ceremony
For your marriage or civil partnership, two registrars will need to be in attendance. Once you have selected your venue and confirmed the date is available for booking, your next action is to contact the registrars to ensure they are available on the day.
Follow the link below on how to book a registrar and it will also show their availability.
Please note that booking to give notice and paying your registrars to attend your chosen wedding venue are two separate payments.