Camden Council does not offer school uniform grants.
We recommend asking your child's school if they offer support or sell second-hand uniforms.
If you have a social worker or family worker, contact them directly as they may be able to access funding on your behalf.
Charities that could help with school uniform costs
The charities listed may consider applications for help purchasing a school uniform. Visit their websites to find out if your family is eligible.
- London Ragamuffins
- St Pancras Welfare Trust
- Family Fund - for disabled or seriously ill children
- Lady Gould's Charity - for residents of Highgate
- Benevolent Society of St Patrick - for residents of Irish descent
Other sources of support
The organisations suggested may be able to help, or access funding on your behalf.
- School uniform 'sell and swap' websites, including Gumtree or Facebook Marketplace
- Community or faith groups - if you belong to one
- Unions - if you belong to one
- Credit unions - if you already have an account
If your family receives certain benefits, you can apply for a Budgeting Loan or Budgeting Advance. Information is available on the gov.uk website: Budgeting Loans