Report a work related incident
The reporting of injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences regulations (RIDDOR) requires employers, and anyone else with responsibility for health and safety within a workplace, to report and keep records of:
• work-related deaths and specified serious injuries to an employee or self-employed person working on your premises
• death or hospitalisation of a member of the public
• injuries that result in absence from work for over seven days
• injuries to a person not at work who is taken to hospital for treatment directly from the premises
• cases of diagnosed industrial disease
• near miss accidents
The information will be submitted directly to the RIDDOR database and you will receive a copy for your records.
All incidents can be reported online but a telephone service remains for reporting fatal and major injuries only. Call 0845 300 9923 (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm).
Report a health and safety concern to Camden
If employees, or employers, or members of the public want to contact the council directly about other kinds of health and safety issues at a place of work, please use the report a business health and safety issue form. Please be advised we will not release your personal details without your permission.
For residential health and safety issues concerning private housing see the private sector housing pages.