Final Draft Kentish Town Planning Framework Consultation
The Council has prepared a planning framework that sets out the vision and objectives for future development in Kentish Town. We have used the feedback from earlier stages of engagement and consultation to develop the planning framework to its final draft stage.
We are running a public consultation on the final draft Kentish Town Planning Framework. The public consultation is now open and will run until Wednesday 29 January 2020.
The consultation is open to local residents, businesses, landowners, people who work in the area, community groups and anyone with an interest in the area.
How can I submit my views?
Paper copies of the framework are available to view at the following libraries and you can submit your comments in writing at the libraries:
- Kentish Town Library, 262-266 Kentish Town Road, NW5 2AA
- Queen's Crescent Library, 165 Queen's Crescent, Belsize Park, NW5 4HH
- Highgate Library, Chester Road, N19 5DH
What happens next?
Once the consultation closes on 29 January 2020 we will take into account all of the responses we receive. We will then update and finalise the planning framework and intend to adopt it as a Supplementary Planning Document in early 2020.
Previous consultation and engagement
October to December 2018
- Kentish Town draft planning framework October 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town planning framework exhibition boards (providing a summary of the framework) (PDF)
- Public consultation feedback summary March 2019 (PDF)
- Easy Read summary (PDF)
February to March 2018
- Public engagement feedback summary June 2018 (PDF)
- Neighbourhood forum workshop notes March 2018 (PDF)
- Exhibition boards February 2018(PDF)
- Interim development statement February 2018(PDF)
- Site analysis February 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town Access Study Velocity, 2019
- Kentish Town Infrastructure Study, 2019
- Future Transport Context Report, TfL, June 2019
Have a question or want to get in touch?
If you have any queries please email us at Kentish.email@example.com or phone 020 7974 4703.
If you or someone you know needs help understanding this information including language or any other special requirements please let us know.