Kentish Town Planning Framework
The Council has prepared a planning framework that sets out the vision and objectives for future development in Kentish Town. We have used the feedback from earlier stages of engagement and consultation to develop the planning framework to its final draft stage.
A public consultation on the final draft Kentish Town Planning Framework was held from 4 December 2019 to 29 January 2020 and is now closed.
What happens next?
We will take into account all of the responses we receive. We will then update and finalise the planning framework, and intend to adopt it as a Supplementary Planning Document in early 2020.
Previous consultation and engagement
December 2019 to January 2020
October to December 2018
- Kentish Town draft planning framework October 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town planning framework exhibition boards (providing a summary of the framework) (PDF)
- Public consultation feedback summary March 2019 (PDF)
- Easy Read summary (PDF)
February to March 2018
- Public engagement feedback summary June 2018 (PDF)
- Neighbourhood forum workshop notes March 2018 (PDF)
- Exhibition boards February 2018(PDF)
- Interim development statement February 2018(PDF)
- Site analysis February 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town Access Study Velocity, 2019
- Kentish Town Infrastructure Study, 2019
- Future Transport Context Report, TfL, June 2019
Have a question or want to get in touch?
If you have any queries please email us at Kentish.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7974 4703.
If you or someone you know needs help understanding this information including language or any other special requirements please let us know.