Future development in Kentish Town
We are preparing a planning framework that will set out the vision and objectives for future development in Kentish Town. A public consultation on the draft planning framework was held from 26 October to 7 December 2018 and is now closed. The consultation followed an earlier round of public engagement in February to March 2018.
A summary of the responses will be prepared and available on our website in early 2019.
It is intended that the framework will be adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) by the Council. SPD’s build upon the policies in the Local Plan providing more detailed advice and guidance.
Previous consultation and engagement:
October to December 2018
- Kentish Town draft planning framework October 2018 (PDF)
- Kentish Town planning framework exhibition boards (providing a summary of the framework) (PDF)
February to March 2018
- Public engagement feedback summary June 2018 (PDF)
- Neighbourhood forum workshop notes March 2018 (PDF)
- Exhibition boards February 2018(PDF)
- Site analysis February 2018 (PDF)
- Interim development statement February 2018(PDF)
Have a question or want to get in touch?
If you have any queries please email us at Kentish.firstname.lastname@example.org