Assisted Collections

Many residents have a friend, family or neighbour who helps to put out their recycling or rubbish. Other Camden’s support networks also provide help.

Residents who live in housing developments such as new build or purpose-built flats and who need help putting out their household recycling and rubbish should be able to get support from their landlord or property manager.

Veolia can provide extra help for residents who struggle putting their household recycling or rubbish out for collection if they:

  • live in a house, or a flat in a converted house
  • would normally recycle in a bin or box at street level

And they

  • have a disability and/or
  • are pregnant or on maternity and/or
  • have a temporary or long-term illness or condition and/or
  • live alone without other support available

To discuss the extra help that may be available please contact us by email or call Veolia on 020 3567 8105.