We are working with Hult International Business School to offer scholarships to Camden residents of all ages, with the aim of helping them reach their full potential. The courses will begin in September 2023.
If you would like to visit the campus or learn more about the university, Hult offer regular events days for prospective students.
If you are living at home, your parents’ entitlement to housing benefit will not be affected.
If you are claiming housing benefit, your entitlement may be affected. To find out more from Contact Camden please call 0207 974 4444 and select Option 3.
Find out more: housing and council tax reduction.
Hult Scholar Grant - Undergraduate programme - CLOSED
The Hult undergraduate scholarships are now managed by Hult. The new scheme allows for multiple opportunities for Camden school leavers.
Hult International Business School strives to be the most relevant business school in the world. It is amongst the top 1% of business schools having triple-crown accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) and is a leader in business education from undergraduate education and postgraduate qualification (MBA and Masters programs), through to executive education at Ashridge. The school has campuses in Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and London with rotation campuses in Shanghai and New York.
Hult's undergraduate campus in Aldgate is providing a scholarship that covers the full tuition fee for a 3 to 4 year full time Bachelor of Business Administration degree programme.
Hult Scholars are dynamic thinkers, high achievers, and influential leaders. They embody the Hult DNA by being entrepreneurial, open-minded, and learning by doing. Hult Scholars have exceptional academic accomplishments and require significant financial support to aid in their education. They are nominated by their teachers, career advisors and or heads of sixth form.
How to apply
- Apply to Hult's Bachelor of Business Administration, this will allow you to access the Hult Scholar Grant opportunity
- Once you have applied and been accepted onto the programme, Hult will offer 1:1 support with your application and interview. This will be in-person or via Zoom.
- You will also be expected to ask a teacher and or heads of sixth form to submit a letter of recommendation. Students are asked to submit an essay in response to question set by Hult.
- For further information and how to apply please contact Mike Montgomery at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hult Scholar Grant covers full tuition and new student fee only.
- Application deadline: 15 January 2023
- Finalists interview are typically carried out in the middle of February
- All Hult Scholar Grant applicants are notified on 1 March of the final decision.
For more information please visit the Hult website.
Hult International Business School - Postgraduate programme
The renowned Hult International Business School, based in Bloomsbury, is offering the following postgraduate opportunity:
- a fully-funded one-year intensive postgraduate Master of International Business degree – including practical experience with a social enterprise or small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- the scholarships are open to Camden residents only
- you must be a graduate with any undergraduate degree
- priority will be given to residents who would otherwise not have the opportunity to study with Hult.
How to apply
Please complete the application form: Camden Scholarship Application Form (Word).
When submitting your application form, please also attach the following:
- two personal references (work or academic) in the form of written statements from each referee detailing your suitability for the course
Application deadline: midnight 16 June 2023
Interviews to take place week commencing 26 June 2023.
If you have further questions that are not answered on this page email email@example.com.