At our Development Management Forums you can find out about and comment on proposals as they come forward. This is for large developments in the borough. The Forums allow developers to present their proposals to local residents, businesses and organisations. They also allow planning officers to hear from you what you think about them. By joining these events you can help influence and shape development proposals in your area.
Under normal circumstances we would hold these meetings in person at a local venue. As that is not possible at this time, we are holding these events virtually. To join an event you will not need to download any special software. You will though need to register in advance to attend the meeting.
Below provides access to the minutes and presentations from recent face to face meetings. There are also links to the recordings of virtual Development Management Forums.
What is the purpose of our DM forum?
- lets local people know about proposals for major developments in the borough before a formal application is submitted
- allows local residents, businesses and organisations to comment on proposals. This is at a time when developers are in the earliest position to consider them
- our forum does not replace our formal consultation process on applications. It aims to raise local awareness of a scheme at an early stage
ensures more meaningful public involvement on proposed schemes. This is rather than waiting for the formal consultation stage of an application when it is harder to influence scheme changes.
O2 Centre and car park to the rear, Finchley Road, NW3
When: New date Tuesday 27 July 7pm to 9pm
This meeting was previously postponed as it fell within the pre-election period for the Fortune Green by-election. If you have previously registered, there is no need to register again. However, if you would like the calendar widget with the updated time and date, for your online diary, then you may find it helpful to register again.
What meetings have recently been held by our DM forum?
British Library extension, Ossulton Street, NW1
- Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- description of site and proposals
- video available soon
1 Museum Street, 10-12 Museum Street, 35-41 New Oxford Street and 16A-18 West Central Street, London WC1A also known as Selkirk House
Plot 1, St Pancras Hospital, 4 St Pancras Way, London, NW1 APE
Murphy's Yard, Highgate Road, NW5 1TN
Belgrove House, Euston Road, NW1 and Acorn House, Gray's Inn Road, WC1
- Thursday 25 June.
- Video of the forum
330 Gray’s Inn Road (the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital)
- Tuesday 25th August
Clockwork Building, Blackburn Road, NW6
- 20 November 2019
- Clockwork building planning officer presentation
- Clockwork building developer presentation
St Pancras Commercial Centre, Pratt Street, NW1
- 1 May 2019
- St Pancras Commercial Centre planning officer presentation
- St Pancras Commercial Centre developer presentation
Former Hampstead Police Station, Rosslyn Hill, NW3
30 January 2019
- Former Hampstead Police Station planning officer presentation
- Former Hampstead Police Station developer presentation
- Summary notes
Camden Town underground station – over station development
- 5 March 2018
- Planning officer presentation Camden Town OSD DM Forum 5.3.18
- Developer presentation Camden Town OSD DM Forum 5.3.18
- Camden Town OSD DM Forum notes
Former Ingestre Care Home, Ingestre Road, NW5
- 22 November 2017
- Planning officer presentation
- Developer presentation