Camden with support from the Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Forum, appointed Mr David Hogger BA MSc MRTPI MCIHT to hold an independent examination on the Neighbourhood Plan. The examination is now underway.
- Letter to Forum and Council on procedural matters and questions 21 May 2019 (PDF)
- Dartmouth Park Forum response to examiners questions 11 June 2019
Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Forum submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Camden Council in January 2019.
- Draft Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Plan
- Statement of Basic Conditions
- Consultation Statement
- Consultation Statement - Appendices 1-9
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) – screening opinion
- HRA screening
The eight week public consultation ended 3 May 2019. The responses can be found here:
What happens next?
The examiner will assess whether the plan meets the statutory requirements. If the draft Plan passes the examination, a referendum will be organised to give the community the final say on whether the draft Plan is to be used in determining planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area.
Neighbourhood Forum and Area applications
Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Area and Forum were approved by the Council on 7 October 2013. A public consultation on the Forum and Area applications took place between 13 June to 26 July 2013.
The 2013 approved applications can be viewed below. They show the area in which the neighbourhood planning powers apply.
- Neighbourhood Forum Application
- Neighbourhood Area Application
- Neighbourhood Area Map
- Neighbourhood Forum Constitution
The Dartmouth Park Neighbourhood Forum was re-designated as a neighbourhood forum, in accordance with the Town and Country Planning Act (1990) and neighbourhood planning regulations, on 17 December 2018.
The 2018 re-designation documents can be viewed below:
Further information about the re-designation decision can be found on the Council's democracy website.