Your neighbourhood housing officer can give help, support and information on fire and building safety. 

Contact your neighbourhood housing offer if you:

  • need advice on fire and building safety
  • are worried about safety hazards in communal areas
  • believe other residents are behaving in an unsafe way
  • live with someone who would need help to get out in an emergency

Find your neighbourhood housing officer or call us on 020 7974 4444.

If you would like to receive regular updates about fire and building safety, sign up for safety email alerts


If your repair is an emergency, please call 020 7974 4444.

For non-emergency repairs, you can report a repair online

Fire and building safety works

To see if safety works are scheduled at your building, view our list of scheduled fire and building safety works.

If you have a question about when we will install smoke alarms, fire doors or carry out other fire safety works, email 

In an emergency, always call 999.