Draft Plan Submission
Camley Street Neighbourhood Forum has submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Camden Council. The Council is now seeking views and comments on the draft Plan from residents and other interested stakeholders.
- Camley Street Neighbourhood Development Plan (2019-2034) (PDF)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF)
- Consultation Statement (PDF)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) - screening opinion (PDF)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) - screening opinion (PDF)
- Equalities Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Camley Street Neighbourhood Plan Viability Study May 2017 (updated April 2018) (PDF)
The Statement of Representations procedure below provides information on how to respond to this consultation.
Comments must be received by 25th October 2019 and should be sent via email to:
email@example.com or post to:
Regeneration and Planning
London Borough of Camden
London WC1H 9JE
What happens next?
Once the consultation has finished, the Council will forward the responses and the draft Neighbourhood Plan to an independent examiner. The examiner will assess whether the Plan meets the statutory requirements. If the draft Plan passes the examination, a referendum will be organised to give the local community the final say on whether the Plan is to be used in determining planning applications in the designated neighbourhood area.
Camley Street Area and Forum applications
On 21th February 2014 the Council approved the designation of the Camley Street Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum. Public consultation on the associated applications took place between 31st October and 13th December 2013.
The 2014 approved applications can be viewed below. They show the area in which the neighbourhood planning powers apply.
The 2019 Forum redesignation application can be viewed below:
You can also find more information on the Camley Street Neighbourhood Forum website.