The Council appointed Ms Jill Kingaby BSc (Econ) MSc MRTPI to undertake the examination for the Camley Street Neighbourhood Plan.
The Examiner has sent the Council and Forum the letter below to confirm the procedures for this examination.
Procedural letter (PDF)
The Examiner sent the following letter with questions to the Neighbourhood Forum.
Questions for Forum (PDF)
The Neighbourhoood Forum responded to the Examiner's questions, as per correspondence below
The Council then sent a response to the Forum's letter to the Examiner
The Examiner sent her report to the Council and Forum on 14th February 2020.
Draft Plan Submission
Camley Street Neighbourhood Forum has submitted its proposed Neighbourhood Plan to Camden Council. Consultation on this document has now closed.
- Camley Street Neighbourhood Development Plan (2019-2034) (PDF)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF)
- Consultation Statement (PDF)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) - screening opinion (PDF)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA) - screening opinion (PDF)
- Equalities Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Camley Street Neighbourhood Plan Viability Study May 2017 (updated April 2018) (PDF)
What happens next?
The Council will make a decision on the Examiner's recommendations and publish a 'Decision Statement'.
Camley Street Area and Forum applications
On 21th February 2014 the Council approved the designation of the Camley Street Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum. Public consultation on the associated applications took place between 31st October and 13th December 2013.
The 2014 approved applications can be viewed below. They show the area in which the neighbourhood planning powers apply.
The 2019 Forum redesignation application can be viewed below:
You can also find more information on the Camley Street Neighbourhood Forum website.