Supporting vulnerable adults and families

Camden Floating Support Service supports vulnerable adults and families who need extra help to sustain a tenancy and achieve independence. The service is available to all residents living in any type of accommodation in the London Borough of Camden.

Hands on support is available if you need help to use computers and get online to access services, register for housing, use HomeSwapper, apply for money advice and much more, see Camden online for drop in times and locations:

Camden Online

We can help you

  • get rent arrears under control.
  • claim welfare benefits you are entitled to maximise your income.
  • learn about managing your money.
  • work towards and achieve a healthy lifestyle.
  • register with a doctor, dentist and access other health services
  • resettle into your new home

Who can refer

  • you can refer yourself.
  • Camden Council Housing Needs Team
  • adult social care services
  • ward housing managers/officers
  • registered social landlords
  • GP/Primary care trusts
  • Community Mental Health Team

Please complete the referral and assessment form link below and email it to

FSS referral form (PDF)

What the Floating Support Service can’t help with

Unfortunately Camden Floating Support Service cannot provide help with personal care or domestic duties e.g cooking, cleaning nor can they provide any counselling or befriending.

Camden Floating Support leaflet (PDF) 

Organisations and teams that work with Floating Support – help us improve our services

Please complete this questionnaire