Application to Place a Skip on a Public Road/Highway

Your details

Are you a skip company?

You must be a skip company to apply for a skip licence.

Do you have public liability insurance?


Details of your skip(s)


1) Check local information, guidance notes and conditions before completing this section.

2) Be specific when giving a location, such as street name and outside or opposite number/s of a building or house so that we will know exactly where your Skip Licence is for.

Maximum 30 characters

The following streets where permission will not be granted to place a skip:

Euston Road
Finchley Road
Kilburn High Road
Perrins Court
Swinton Street

Location where skip is to be placed
Skips can easily cause damage to the highway. To protect the integrity of the highway it is only under exceptional circumstances that we would give permission to place skips on a surface other than the carriageway:
Parking restrictions - Is the area you wish to place the skip a parking space?

Your request to place a skip on the highway will require a Parking Suspension. You will need to apply separately for your suspension and will need the skip license reference which we will send to you once this application has been processed.

To book your suspension go to the Parking Suspensions section on our website. 

Any requests to place a skip on a single or double yellow line will be assessed; if a suitable alternative parking space is identified then you will be expected to obtain a parking suspension.

Number and size of skips

1 skip per location.


Size of skip
Period required

List the start and end date the suspension is required for (including any weekends)

Licence duration


Additional information which is required or may be relevant to the application



I declare that all information given in this application is true, and I understand that use of the suspended space implies acceptance of all conditions listed in the essential information.

I understand that it is a criminal offence to make a false statement for the purpose of obtaining a suspension.

I have completed sections 1 to 3 of this application form

I/we will pay for the cost of repairs if damage has been caused to the public highway or any equipment thereon.

Before submission, you must accept the application terms and conditions below:
I enclose all/any relevant documentation to support my application.

I have read the terms and conditions and agree to abide by these if the application is granted.

I agree that this applications details can be held by Camden Council. 

I declare that the information provided in this application is, to the best of my knowledge, true and accurate.

I accept the terms and conditions


JavaScript is used to hide from user and also split the address in FullAddress field (excluding the postcode) into AddressLine1 & AddressLine2
JavaScript is used to hide from user and also split the address in FullAddress field (excluding the postcode) into AddressLine1 & AddressLine2
Leave blank - the data returned from Capita will be put in here by the pay portlet.