Adult Social Care
In Camden, we want everyone to be as healthy, active and independent as possible.
Adult social care is about enabling people to live their best possible life. Some people need some support to achieve this. This could include help with things like connecting to what’s going on in your local community, staying in touch with friends and family, or everyday tasks like getting dressed and eating.
Adults who may need care and support include those who:
• want to stay well and independent
• have a physical and/or sensory impairment
• have a learning disability
• have mental health support needs
• have drug and/or alcohol issues
• are over 65 years and are struggling
• care for a friend or relative
• need support to keep people safe.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, our Camden Care Choices website offers lots of advice and information on local services, as well as helpful tips and guidance.
If you’re still not sure where to start, you can contact the Adult Social Care team directly on 020 7974 4000, and select option 1.