Helping to minimise the impact of construction
Sometimes we want developers and contractors to prepare a Construction Management Plan (CMP) to help minimise the impact of construction.
Steps to submitting a CMP:
You must account for timescales of CMPs in construction programmes and contracts.
- read the community liaison guidance (PDF) and construction working group for developers and Contractors (PDF)
- read the Camden Minimum Requirements (PDF)
- read the Guide for Contractors Working in Camden (PDF)
- prepare your CMP: Construction Management Plan (CMP) pro-forma (Word)
- statement and Checklist for: Cumulative Impact Areas in Cental London (PDF)
- submit your CMP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It can take 3 months or more to approve, depending on the nature of proposal and the amount of revision needed.