Register as a childcare provider
Become a childminder
Camden provides advice and support to childminders from enquiry stage, through the registration process, and when registered. To prepare for registration as a childminder:
1) Read the Childminder Factsheet (PDF)
2) Book a free phone consultation with an Early Years Advisor by calling: 0207 974 1629 or 0207 974 6172
3) Book a place on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) course which covers:
• the EYFS requirements
• Ofsted registration process
• working with parents and child development with observations
• assessment and planning
4) Register with Ofsted. For further information and course costing please, contact an Early Years Advisor by calling 0207 974 1629 or 0207 974 6172.
The Childcare Sufficiency Assessment brings together a range of information about the supply and demand for childcare in Camden.
It aims to develop a clear and concise picture of the demand for childcare in Camden and identify unmet needs in childcare provision in Camden: