CLDS can help you if:

a group of young people with learning disabilities

You are a man or a woman with learning disabilities and you live in Camden

Camden Council and NHS logos

Camden Council or Camden Clinical Commissioning Group (this means the NHS in Camden) pays for your care

a group of carers with people they care for

You are helping someone who has learning disabilities