View your Council tax account online
You can access your council tax account through the Camden Account.
You need to register for a Camden Account to login. Once you have logged in you need to validate your council tax account. This process will only take a couple of minutes and you will only need to do it once.
How do I login?
You can use your Camden Account to:
- view your outstanding balance
- check when a payment is due
- check what you have paid and when
- set up direct debit/ make a payment
- apply for a single person discount
- telling us if you are moving out of the borough or within the borough
What if I have previously registered for online council tax account?
If you previously logged into my revenues and benefits to view your council tax details, you can still login the new way.
You can still login and access your revenue and benefits account. This will eventually be phased out and replaced with the Camden Account.