View your Council tax account online
Update: If you pay council tax by direct debit and if your payment was due to leave your account on Monday 21 November, it will now be taken on Tuesday 22 November. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
You can access your council tax account through the Camden Account.
You need to register for a Camden Account to login. Once you have logged in you need to validate your council tax account. This process will only take a couple of minutes and you will only need to do it once. You will need your council tax account number.
You can use your Camden Account to:
- view your outstanding balance
- check when a payment is due
- check what you have paid and when
- set up direct debit/ make a payment
- apply for a single person discount
- telling us if you are moving out of the borough or within the borough