How the volunteer brokerage service can help you and your organisation
The service can help match volunteers with voluntary and community organisations which have a need for verified/ vetted volunteers. The service will also help to verify or carry out new DBS check with volunteers.
You can use the brokerage service to request volunteers with specific skills or background for community activity.
If you need volunteers for a particular role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- What the role is (brief summary)
- How many volunteers you need
- Is a DBS required?
- Your contact details including phone number
When we have this information, a member of the team will contact you.
If you have existing volunteers that either need their current DBS to be verified or need a new DBS:
Please email email@example.com using the heading ‘COVID Volunteer Enquiry’. A member of the DBS team will contact you.
You can also use the brokerage services as part of your contingency planning:
- Do you have particular activity planned that will need specific volunteer skills? The brokerage service can search for volunteers who have declared those skills and vet/ ID check them.
- Do you have concerns about how you might fulfil your future volunteering needs? You can contact the brokerage service now with your needs so we can start contacting the people you need.
- Do you think the needs of your clients/ organisation might change as lockdown continues or we move into a recovery period? You can contact the service with more information about your future needs so we can update and review our training offer to volunteers
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org