Local businesses and venues need our continued support.
We have teamed up with MyVirtualNeighbourhood to launch My Virtual Camden. This is a directory to help you find and support local shops and businesses in your neighbourhood.
If you have a local business that’s not on the list already, you can submit a business.
Find a local business
Select your neighbourhood to find local shops and businesses near you.
- Belsize Park
- Camden Town and Chalk Farm
- Euston and Drummond Street
- Fitzrovia and Tottenham Court Road
- Hatton Garden and Leather Lane
- Holborn and Bloomsbury (Midtown)
- King’s Cross
- Kentish Town
- Kilburn and West Hampstead
- Queens Crescent
- Somers Town and Chalton Street
Shopping for gifts
For those looking to shop for special gifts, MyVirtualNeighbourhood also has a directory of local traders selling gifts.
More ways to support local businesses
If you’re looking for more ways to support local businesses and Camden high streets, you can:
- support Black Pound Day: Every first Saturday of the month is Black Pound Day, which encourages everyone to spend money with UK Black-owned businesses. Find out more on the Black Pound Day website.
- raise awareness: Show your support for local businesses by sharing or putting a Love Your Camden poster in your window.
- spread the message: Share your favourite high streets and local businesses on Twitter using the hashtag #LoveYourCamden