Capitalised Licence Fee
All applications will be subject to one of the following admin fees:
- The work site area will be more than 20m2 and/or
- The excavation depth is greater than 1.5m and/or
- The works will take longer than 10 days and/or
- The works will taking place on a high category road (see appendix A)
- A footway or carriageway closure is required and/or
- The work site area will be more than 10m2 and/or
- The works/work site will encroach onto the carriageway and/or
- The works will take longer than 4 days
The works must comply to the NRSWA 1991, Specification for the reinstatement of openings in the highway and all other relevant CoP and will be inspected to ensure that they comply. All associated fees as set out in the CoP for inspections will apply.
|All applications will be subject to an initial fee to cover the inspections. (details of inspections can be found on the application form)
Defect Inspection Regime
In order to protect the integrity of the highway the London Borough of Camden will undertake inspections of the reinstated highway (as per NRSWA Section 72). If your completed reinstatement does not meet the specification as detailed in the current SROH the defect inspection regime will commence until a compliant reinstatement is completed.
All defect inspections are charged at £47.50 per inspection. Any defect inspections fees incurred will be deducted from your Deposit.
Extending your Licence
The cost to extend your licence is £139.39 per extension requested.