Search for building control applications*


*Do not enter a house name or number in the street name field. Just enter the street name (e.g. Euston Road, not 101 Euston Road).


Requesting files/certificates:

If you find record(s) that you want further information on using these search tools, send an email to

To view plans, you need to get written consent from the freeholder of the building(s) in question.

You can use our search form for that purpose by having it signed by the freeholder or their legal representative. (Search request form - PDF).

We advise you email us for confirmation that there are records to request/search.