Council tenants and leaseholders

If you're a council tenant or leaseholder, you can report antisocial behaviour on council estates to: 

The Witness Service

Help is available for  a council tenant or leaseholder who is taking antisocial behaviour or harassment cases to court.

We offer someone to talk to in confidence, a visit to look at a courtroom and a quiet and private place to wait before, during and after a court hearing. This is a free service.

Any tenants or leaseholders thinking of going to court should discuss this with their neighbourhood housing team.

Report rough sleeping

You can report rough sleeping and antisocial behaviour on the streets to our Camden Safer Streets Team, including:

  • prostitution
  • begging
  • street drinking 
  • street-based drug use

Contact the Camden Safer Streets Team

They will find rough sleepers and identify antisocial behaviour hotspots. If rough sleepers refuse support or do not reduce their street activity, they can look at community safety options. For example, Acceptable Behaviour Agreements (ABAs) or Anti-Social Behaviour Orders (ASBOs).

What happens after I report antisocial behaviour?

We will work with victims, perpetrators and other organisations such as the police to tackle antisocial behaviour.

This includes:

  • taking reports seriously by recording and investigating all cases 
  • supporting and helping victims 
  • keeping victims informed about what is happening
  • improving links between neighbourhood police and other organisations to deal with problems quickly
  • providing regular community updates on what is being done

Antisocial behaviour ladder

The antisocial behaviour ladder sets out the stages an antisocial behaviour case may progress: