Report a crime

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress: 

Report crime to the police 

If the crime is not an emergency, call 101

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the text phone service on:  

  • 18000 (emergencies)
  • 18000 101 (non-emergencies) 

Report crime anonymously

You can report crime anonymously to Crimestoppers - they will pass the information about the crime to the police: 

Report crime anonymously