Register for Try-A-Bike
Coronavirus and Camden Try-A-Bike
Support for NHS and essential workers’ travel is also available from other sources:
- Under current Government COVID-19 guidance many bike shops and online traders remain open and will prioritise sales and maintenance for key workers. Check with your cycle shop if you can buy a new bike or bring an old one back into use.
- Santander Cycles offer free 24-hour access for NHS workers on journeys under 30 minutes. Download the app and contact your NHS Communications team for the code.
- JUMP offer up to 50 free rides for NHS staff members on e-bikes across Camden, Islington and Kensington and Chelsea. Download the Uber app and sign-up using your NHS email.
- Green Commute Initiative is refurbishing bikes and donating them to NHS trusts and practices to give to their staff, email email@example.com for more information.
- BuzzBike is offering 2 months free bike loan for NHS staff. Sign up via their website and use code BUZZNHS.
If you have access to a car you should use it appropriately.
- JustPark and Your Parking Space offer free parking spaces for NHS staff
- LB Camden has relaxed parking restrictions
Our regular Try-A-Bike service is suspended until further notice. Please consider alternatives, including buying your own bike. We continue to accept enquiries which we keep on hold until normal service resumes.
To enquire about Try-A-Bike, phone us on 020 7974 1451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond within five working days. Should you not have had a reply from us by then, check your spam folder or call 020 7974 1451.