Register for Try-A-Bike
Coronavirus and Camden Try-A-Bike
Update of Thursday 2 April 2020
Our bicycle loans are now prioritised for key workers under Camden's COVID-19 response, and most of our bike fleet is currently out on loan.
If you carry out essential work in the COVID-19 response, please state so in your enquiry.
Support for NHS and essential workers’ travel is also available from other sources:
- Under current Government COVID-19 guidance many bike shops and online traders remain open and will prioritise sales and maintenance for key workers. Check with your cycle shop if you can buy a new bike or bring an old one back into use.
- Dockless bike hire company Beryl is offering cycles for personal loan, free of charge, to key workers.
- Bike retailer Fully Charged is offering eBikes on three months free loan to NHS workers.
- Folding bike manufacturer Brompton offer free trials for NHS staff.
- Transport for London is issuing codes to NHS offering free Santander Cycle Hire for journeys under 30 minutes, with docking stations near hospitals are given priority.
- If you have access to a car you should use it appropriately.
- NCP, JustPark and Your Parking Space offer free parking spaces for NHS staff
- LB Camden has relaxed parking restrictions
- Road user charging schemes in the capital are temporarily suspended.
Our regular Try-A-Bike service is suspended until further notice. Please consider alternatives, including buying your own bike. We continue to accept enquiries which we keep on hold until normal service resumes.
To enquire about and register for Try-A-Bike, phone us on 020 7974 1451 or email email@example.com.
We aim to respond within five working days. Should you not have had a reply from us by then, check your spam folder or call 020 7974 1451.