Find a toilet in Camden
Camden Town gender neutral toilets are currently closed.
This is due to a faulty water system circuit affecting all cubicles. An engineer has been called and we hope to be open again soon.
Our free to use public toilets are at the following sites:
- Camden Town – gender neutral
- South End Green
- West End Lane
- Pond Square
- Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Winter opening hours (1 November to 31 May): 9am to 6pm
Summer opening hours (1 June to 31 October): 9am to 8pm
Safety measures are in place in response to coronavirus.
There are likely to be queues, so please use your toilet at home if you can:
- Only one person or members of the same household can enter the site at one time – our attendants will let you know when it is your turn.
- Keep 2 metres away from staff and other people in the queue at all times.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after using the toilets.
- We will close the toilets for 15 minutes every 2 hours to clean and sanitise.
- If you have any concerns speak to an attendant and/or email email@example.com
Please note that our other public toilets and most community toilet scheme locations are currently closed.