Find a toilet in Camden
We are carrying out essential repair works to the Camden Town men’s public toilets. The women’s toilets (on Parkway) remain open.
Our other free to use public toilets are at the following sites:
- South End Green
- West End Lane
- Pond Square
- Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Current Winter/Spring opening hours (1 November to 31 May): 9am to 5.45pm
Summer/Autumn opening hours (1 June to 31 October): 9am to 7.45pm
Pop-up urinals (UriLift) operate every day, near:
- Chalk Farm (including a new women's accessible toilet)
- Inverness Street, Camden Town
- Camden High Street near, Mornington Crescent
- St Giles Crescent, near Shaftesbury Avenue
Camden Stable and Lock Markets, and Hawley Wharf market now also have their own toilets open to the public.
Find public toilets in Camden, including locations that are part of the community toilet scheme:
Safety measures are still in place in response to COVID-19
- we will close our public toilet sites at regular intervals during the day to clean and sanitise.
- our public toilet sites are closed at 5.45pm for end of the day cleaning.
Our busiest times of use across our public toilet sites are 11am-2pm and weekends.
There are likely to be queues at these busier times, so please use your toilet at home if you can and follow public health guidance:
- keep a safe distance from staff and other people queuing at all times.
- wear a face covering, unless exempt.
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after using the toilets.
To report an issue, speak to an attendant and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Community Toilet Scheme
We are looking to expand our Community Toilet Scheme, and work with more local businesses that would allow the public to use their facilities during normal opening hours (without the need to buy goods or services, but in line with your current Covid-19 procedures).
We’d welcome interest from anywhere in the borough, but especially from businesses in Kilburn, Camden Town and Bloomsbury.
We would pay an annual fee to members of up to £750 (including VAT).