Find a toilet in Camden
Our free to use public toilets are at the following sites:
- Camden Town – gender neutral
- South End Green
- West End Lane
- Pond Square
- Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Current winter opening hours (1 November to 31 May): 9am to 5.45pm
Summer opening hours (1 June to 31 October): 9am to 8pm
Pop-up urinals (UriLift) operate every day from 7pm to 6am, near:
- Chalk Farm (including a new female accessible toilet)
- Inverness Street, Camden Town
- Camden High Street near, Mornington Crescent
- St Giles Crescent, near Shaftsbury Avenue
Camden Stable & Lock Markets, and Hawley Wharf market, now also have their own toilets open to the public.
Safety measures are still in place in response to COVID-19
- we will close our public toilet sites for 15 minutes every 2 hours during the day to clean and sanitise.
- our public toilet sites are closed at 5.45pm for end of the day cleaning.
Our busiest times of use across our public toilet sites are 11am-2pm and weekends.
There are likely to be queues at these busier times, so please use your toilet at home if you can and follow public health guidance:
- keep a safe distance from staff and other people queuing at all times.
- wear a face covering, unless exempt.
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after using the toilets.
To report an issue, speak to an attendant and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find public toilets in Camden, including locations that are part of the community toilet scheme: