Post 16 choices
Colleges run full or part-time programmes. They offer other courses and lecture programmes, weekend schools and workshops.
- Westminster Kingsway College. Further education and adult education college with two centres in Camden.
- Alexandra Centre. Camden’s new centre for young people aged 16 to 25 with profound and multiple learning difficulties or severe learning difficulties.
- Leighton College. A further education college for young adults aged between 16-25 years with mild to moderate learning difficulties and disabilities. This is run by Elfrida Rathbone Camden.
- Learndirect is a government scheme that refers people from age 16 to all forms of courses up to post-graduate.
- The Directgov student finance portal helps students find out exactly how much financial help they are entitled to. This is from the government and from universities and colleges. It also tells you and how to get hold of funding.
- Which? University. A free independent source of information providing advice on student finance, degree courses and universities.